- "Open Democracy and Digital Technologies," in Digital Technology and Democratic Theory , H. Landemore, R. Reich, and L. Bernholz (eds), Chicago: Chicago University Press, forthcoming Fall 2020.
- “Why the Many Are Smarter than the Few and Why It Matters” Journal of Public Deliberation: 8(1), 2012, art. 7
- “Collective Wisdom: Old and New (Introduction)” in Landemore and Elster, Collective Wisdom: Principles and Mechanisms, see EDITED VOLUME
- “Democratic Reason: the Mechanisms of Collective Intelligence in Politics” in Landemore and Elster, Collective Wisdom: Principles and Mechanisms, see EDITED VOLUME
- “Is representative democracy really democratic ? ” / “La démocratie représentative : contradiction dans les termes ou essence de la démocratie?” Interview of Bernard Manin and Nadia Urbinati in booksandideas.net (English version of laviedesidees.fr)
- “Why one should reject the motion intending to remove animals from the status of property” in Fiery Cushman, Marc D. Hauser, and Matthew Kamen (eds), People, Property, or Pets? Purdue University Press, 2006